ESR builds fuel tanks and water tanks, using stainless steel and aluminum alloys.
Standard fuel tank features include:
- joins are tig-welded for stronger welds and better quality seams
- the bottom of the tank is bent in the fabrication process to minimize welding in the most critical area
- the corners are triple-stitched
- the tank is fully plumbed and pressure-tested to USCG specs
- mechanical, electrical or magnetic gauges are typically installed as part of plumbing
- tanks can be sold bare, painted, anodized or brush-finished